Cultural Respect, Reflection And Awareness Training
09:00 am - 03:00 pmClick to Register: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/cultural-respect-reflection-and-awareness-training-tickets-394823195807
CASPA Services LtdWebsite: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/caspa-services-ltd-9880093898
CASPA Coffs Office
43 Gordon Street, Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
Coffs Harbour, NSW, AU, 2450
Learn, know and understand Australia’s full story.
We all have an important role to play in building a better future between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians. We believe the starting point is knowing and understanding Australia’s full story.
Cultural Respect, Reflection and Awareness training is delivered as a 1 day workshop online.
The main objectives of this workshop are to:
- Increase general knowledge of Aboriginal people, their identity and culture.
- Raise awareness of the effects colonisation on Aboriginal people.
- Increase knowledge of challenges and opportunities of the current child and family welfare system for Aboriginal people.
- Support confidence to engage, interact and work with Aboriginal people.
- Understanding intergenerational trauma and the struggles Aboriginal people encounter on a day-to-day basis.
- Deconstructing stereotypes.