We all have an important role to play in building a better future between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians. We believe the starting point is knowing and understanding Australia’s full story.
Cultural Respect, Reflection and Awareness training is delivered as a 1 day workshop online.
The main objectives of this workshop are to:
- Increase general knowledge of Aboriginal people, their identity and culture.
- Raise awareness of the effects colonisation on Aboriginal people.
- Increase knowledge of challenges and opportunities of the current child and family welfare system for Aboriginal people.
- Support confidence to engage, interact and work with Aboriginal people.
- Understanding intergenerational trauma and the struggles Aboriginal people encounter on a day-to-day basis.
- Deconstructing stereotypes.