Cultural Respect, Reflection And Awareness Training
09:00 am - 03:30 pmClick to Register: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/cultural-respect-reflection-and-awareness-training-tickets-448733894157
CASPA Services LtdWebsite: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/caspa-services-ltd-9880093898
Learn, know and understand Australia’s full story.
We all have an important role to play in building a better future between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians. We believe the starting point is knowing and understanding Australia’s full story.
Cultural Respect, Reflection and Awareness training is delivered as a 1-day workshop online.
The main objectives of this workshop are to:
- Increase general knowledge of Aboriginal people, their identity and culture.
- Raise awareness of the effects colonisation on Aboriginal people.
- Increase knowledge of challenges and opportunities of the current child and family welfare system for Aboriginal people.
- Support confidence to engage, interact and work with Aboriginal people.
- Understanding intergenerational trauma and the struggles Aboriginal people encounter on a day-to-day basis.
- Deconstructing stereotypes.